• To set up the Ready L-Bracket Berm just unfold berm and slip "L" brackets into slots and into place.
• Walls are now supported by a sturdy Heavy Duty "L" Bracket construction.
• Deploys quickly, easy to store, no straps or trip hazards and the fastest setup/breakdown time.
• Supports slip in and out and walls go up and down individually in seconds by hand.
• Ready Berm wall heights can be fabricated from 6" up to 18' high.
• To move it, slip L-brackets out, collapse walls and fold it up.
• Standard drains added for rainwater release.
• Our berms are built with our industry leading and extra tough 3" weld on all floor seams.
• Be secure with our 7-year warranty on seams and workmanship and 10 years pro-rated on cracking, UV and mildew.
• Includes repair patches — Call for more information.
• All IPI berms are fabricated in house and under strict quality control
• Normal stock sizes include: 10' x 10', 12' x 20', 12' x 36', 12' x 45' and 14' x 54'. Call for custom sizes without custom prices!
XR-5 Track Mats (set of 2). Mats unroll on top of the berm and are made for truck tires to drive on and protect the berm from sharp objects that may be stuck in truck tires. Track Mats are made to extend one foot in each direction (exit and entry sides) to fully protect the berm and help prevent rips and the need for patching.
For use on rough terrain areas. Ground Mats are waterproof and available for under the berm protection from rocks and sharp objects. Extra matting extends life of the berm and is made wider and longer than the berm to fully cushion it.
Call 1-800-474-7294 to speak with a Berm Customization Expert.