Kills without damage to soil, the
perfect choice and easy to use
Product # 145
A CONTACT, NON-SELECTIVE VEGETATION KILLER
FOR CONTROL OF BROADLEAF WEEDS AND GRASSES
- Non-selective contact herbicide - no residual action; water dilutable concentrate with 1.85% Diquat.
- Effectively controls broad leaf weeds, brush, grasses and most every type of plant life on contact.
- Specifically developed for use on golf courses, driveways, parking lots, industrial sites and other non-crop areas.
- Ideal for spot weed control around trees and under shrubs.
- No DAMAGE TO SOIL
- APPLY 1 GALLON PER 1000 SQUARE FEET OF UNDILUTED WEED KILLER
Best used after the most predominant weeds have emerged.
No agitation required makes this a simple application.
Should be applied with standard spraying equipment.
Smaller jobs a tank type sprayer or sprinkling may be used.
Before spraying, calibrate equipment to uniformly apply all herbicides.
After mixing, agitation of the spray solution is not required.
EPA REG. NO. 10088-2
EPA EST. NO 10088-WI-1
FAST, EFFECTIVE AND KILLS MOST ALL FORMS
OF PLANT GROWTH WITHOUT DAMAGE TO THE SOIL.
Any Questions, Please call us at 1-800-474-7294
Packaged in the following sizes:
55 gal ▪ 20 gal ▪
Cases of 4 X 1 gallon jugs
Total Kill Herbicide: VIEW
VIEW Selective Kill Herbicide