Spill Berms in any size for oil, fuel, and chemical spill containment.
Maintain EPA and SPCC compliance for storage of drums, trucks, trailers, tanks, and more with our durable spill berms.
As the 'authority in spill containment' for over a decade, IPI provides a nearly infinite variety of portable spill containment berms that are designed to help the military and industry to comply with the regulations of 40 CFR part 112 of the Clean Water Act, also referred to as the Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC) regulations. Our spill berms are easy to setup and extremely durable berm designs serve as wash-down, storage and secondary spill containment for a variety of applications. All of our berms are fabricated with the highest quality materials, are resistant to oils, fuel, chemicals and many acids and can be provided in a variety of sizes utilizing various structural technologies that can adapt to virtually any containment requirement.
• Interstate Products, Inc. carries a large stock of ready to ship spill berm inventory in various sizes and we are always ready for the opportunity to engineer customized spill containment berms for your unique application.
• Only the highest quality materials are used for durability and reliability issues.
• Fabrication under supervision of our always strict quality control.
• Many wall constructions and designs are available to suit your needs without breaking your budget.
• View our Foam wall and/or collapsible walls that allow trailers and forklifts to roll over berm wall for easy entry and exit making drive thru containment hassle free.
• Heavy Duty Supports make our berms tougher and stronger.
We stand behind our berms like no others do! Industry Leading Service on all berms from leading manufactures!
* Warranty does not cover abuse or shipping cost. Call for details 1-800-238-4259. We make in any size needed in 12" to 18” in height
Spill Berm & Secondary Containment applications include:
▪ Wash-down, storage and secondary containment for aircraft, trucks, tankers, trailers and other equipment in a variety of berm sizes.
▪ Containment of oil, fuel, chemicals, acids, generators, trucks and other power equipment used in-plant or in remote locations.
▪ Manufacturer Discounts on portable secondary spill containment berms for drums, tanks, trailers, chemical processing equipment and more.
▪ Walls that allow trailers or forklifts to roll over berm for easy entry and exit.
▪ Our volume discounts will save you money on quality fabrics, spill liners and berms. Stock and custom sizes are available. Call for prices, same day shipping, information and custom solutions to help comply with SPCC regulations. Our berms are now in use all over the world by military, government and industrial users. *Superior Warranty