View Weed Killer Application Chart
Long Lasting Residual Total Kill Herbicide
Aquatic Weed Killer
Selective Lawn Herbicide
Total Weed Killer: Contact Kill
Contains glyphosate for complete weed control
- RTU, non-selective, systemic grass and weed killer kills entire plant - roots, stem and leaves.
- Ideal for spot weed control and weed management around ornamental trees, bushes, shrubs and flowers.
- Effective weed killer against all plant types - annual and perennial.
- Becomes inactive as soon as it comes in contact with soil - will not leach.
- Re-seed in 7 days if desired.
- Click her for full selection and more applications: Weed Killer Super Store
ZAP IT GRASS AND WEED
HOW TO USE-Zap It
weed killer: Adjust the nozzle to a coarse spray.
Position sprayer tip approximately 1-2 feet form the weed and apply to
completely cover the weed , stopping just before the spray begins to drip or
runoff. For weed control one application will
control most listed weeds. If any hard-to-control
weed is not completely killed within 4 weeks, repeat
Treated areas in grass lawns can be re-seeded 7 or more days after
application of Zap It weed killer.
Any questions or to order weed killer by phone,
please call us at 1-800-474-7294.
Zap It weed killer is packaged in the following sizes:
||Cases of 4 x 1 or 6 x 1 gallon jugs
Contact Total Kill
Product # 150 Label
ABOVE TO PURCHASE
Click here to contact us via Email